Meruelo Media (“Company,” “We,” or “Us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this Website (defined below) and our
practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
· In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party.
· Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with
change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy
periodically for updates.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not
knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through
any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website
or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may
use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information (including any associated
profile) to the extent that it is in a system we control. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, username and password, phone number, and date of birth
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information
collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by registering for our Website, including through any social media platform through which you register. This includes
information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or such information that is designated as public information through any social media
platform through which you register for our Website. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, fill out a
survey, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Any other information that you permit a social media platform to share with our Website.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the
Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be
aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may
choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use
on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a
better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Understand which parts of the Website to optimize based on user traffic.
- Provide targeted advertising or relevant content.
- Provide only news and information relevant to usage data.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies).
A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on
your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser
- Flash Cookies.
Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation
to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons.
Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs)
that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording
the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
conjunction with web beacons or other tracking technologies to collect information about our users. This may include information about users’ behavior on
this and other websites to serve them interested-based (behavioral) advertising. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they
may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement, you should contact the responsible advertiser directly.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your
information in this way, you may opt out by visiting our website www.power106.com, logging in, editing your profile preferences and following the directions to opt out. We may
use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose
your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume
that you meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep
personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or
all of Meruelo Media’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal
information held by Meruelo Media about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Meruelo Media, our customers or others. This
includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following
control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash
may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotional Offers from the Company.
If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you may opt out by visiting our website [insert website link], logging in, editing your profile preferences and following the directions to opt out. You may also unsubscribe by using the link in the email message you received.
- Targeted Advertising.
If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you
with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network
Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
If you do not want us to collect information regarding your geographic location, you can disable geographic location tracking by adjusting your
device’s settings or by declining such tracking when prompted. Note that some services may no longer work as a result of disabling location
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to
change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have
been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our
disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to the email address
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and
disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts
of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful
about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we
cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are
not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by e-mail to the e-mail address specified in your
responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Privacy
Policy to check for any changes.
This Website is operated by Meruelo Media, One EMMIS Plaza, 40 Monument Circle, Suite 700, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, notices of copyright infringement and other communications relating to the Website should be
directed to the contact set forth below for this Website.
www.cali939. com – Cali939.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
- By email:
- By postal mail at the following address:
- Meruelo Media
2600 W. Olive Ave
Burbank, CA 91505
- Meruelo Media
- By Toll-Free Phone (USA Only): (877) 447-6425